close



現在進行和現在簡單式 
Present continuous and present simple 1 (I am doing and I do)


A. Compare: Present continuous (I am doing)

     We use the continuous for things happening at or around the time of speaking. 
    The action is not complete.

我們使用進行式表示說話這一刻正在進行的活動,這活動始於過去,目前正在繼續進行,並還沒完成,且可能在未來某一刻結束


                                                    I am doing                

        Past                   now               future


The water is boiling. Can you turn it off?

    水滾了,你可以吧他關掉嗎
Listen to those people. What language are they speaking?
    聽看看那些人,他們說什麼語言?
Let’s go out. It isn’t raining now.
    出去吧,現在沒下雨了
‘I’m busy.’ ‘What are you doing?’
    我在忙碌 ‘你在做什麼呢?
I’m getting hungry. Let’s go out and eat.
    我肚子餓了,我們出去吃東西吧
Kate wants to work in Italy , so she’s learning Italian.
   Kate想在義大利工作,所以她正再學義大利文
The population of the world is increasing very fast.
   世界上的污染增加的非常快速


We use the continuous for temporary situations:我們使用進行式在一些暫時的情況

I’m living with some friends until I find a place of my own.
    我和我的一些朋友一起住,直到我找到自己的住所為止

A: You’re working hard today.
B: Yes, I have a lot to do.
   A:你今天工作很辛苦喔
   B:是呀,很多事要做

                                                                 See Unit 1 for more information. 可以查閱Unit 1看更多關於Present continuous的介紹

現在簡單式Present simple (I do)

We use the simple for things in general or things that happen repeatedly.
我們使用現在簡單式表示對事實及永恆的真理,進行一般性的陳述

                                                  I do                    

        past                                    now                              future



Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius.
     水的煮沸點在攝氏100
Excuse me, do you speak English?
     不好意思,你說英文嗎?
It doesn’t rain very much in summer.
     夏天雨下不多
What do you usually do at weekends?
     你通常都在假日做什麼?
I always get hungry in the afternoon.
     我總是在下午會肚子餓
Most people learn to swim when they are children.
     很多人在是小孩時就學會游泳了
Every day the population of the world increases by about 200,000 people.
     世界人口大約每天增加20萬人

We use the simple for permanent situations:    我們使用簡單式對永恆的真理做陳述

My parents live in
London . They have lived there all their lives.
    我的雙親住在倫敦。他們一生都住在那裡     
John isn’t lazy, He works hard most of the time.
    並不懶惰。他大部分時間都很認真工作
 
                                                                                                                    See Unit 2 for more information.

 

B.  I always do and I’m always doing       

 

I always do (something) = I do it every time:→我總是做,代表一種慣性

 

                *I always go to work by car. (not I’m always going)

 

                        我總是開車去工作

 

    

‘I’m always doing something’ has a different meaning.我總是做某事+ing是一個不一樣的意思

 

For example:

 

                *I’ve lost my pen again. I’m always losing things.

 

                     我又弄丟我的筆了。我總是弄丟東西

 

 

I’m always losing things

 

        ||

 

 I lost things very often, perhaps too often, or more often than normal. 

 

 (我總是弄丟東西=我時常弄丟東西,也許是太常,比一般還常)

 

Two more examples:

 

                *You’re always watching television. You should do something more active.

 

                      你總是在看電視。你應該多做一些活動。

 

                  (= You watch television too often) =你電視看太多了

 

*Time is never satisfied. He’s always complaining.

 

他總是抱怨時間不夠

 

(= He complains too much) =他抱怨太多

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 anl0800662168 的頭像
    anl0800662168

    ANL 艾而歐語 商務英語教育中心

    anl0800662168 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()